Buying a computer is no easy task, and with the cost of many of the machines out on the market today, you want to make sure you’re making the right purchase so you don’t blow your money on something that stops working for you within a year.
Cyber Monday is here, and online retailers are scrambling for customers by offering discounts, promotions, and “exclusive” deals on every device imaginable. With so many tablets, laptops, desktops, accessories, and specifications to consider, shopping online for the latest tech can be overwhelming – but it doesn’t have to be!
Since the focus of Silverleaf is professional technology consulting, my goal this holiday season is to make sure that my clients make informed technology purchasing decisions – AND that they get a great deal on follow up support.
Click the image below for more information. In a nutshell, this service involves:
- FULL setup service for on-site setup, in-shop pick-up, or shipping any new PC.
- FREE e-waste disposal of your old system
- FREE consultation and estimate on the perfect PC for any use and budget.
- Install critical software updates.
- Install anti-virus software protection.