User Support & Help Desk
Got a tech problem that needs to be solved quickly? Silverleaf can help!
Need remote or on-site help? Our agents are available via phone, email, or chat – and our response time is guaranteed.
Remote & On-Site Support
Also referred to as “remediation”, we use the term “support” to describe identifying, troubleshooting, and fixing computer problems that negatively affect users and cause harmful down-time.
Here’s what support means at Silverleaf.
- Remote Support for quick fixes and troubleshooting
- On-Site Support for fixing issues at your business location
We offer multiple support channels based on the urgency of the problem, and general user preference.
Users may request support through the following channels:
- Email (available 24/7)
- Web form (available 24/7)
- Chat (available during business hours)
- Phone (available during business hours)
Fast Response, Helpful and Knowledgeable Agents
Powered by ZenDesk, the Silverleaf Help Center is our cloud-based solution for efficiently tracking, prioritizing, and solving our customer’s requests for tech help.
Our goal is to reply to all requests in 30 minutes or less:
Other Support features:
- Response Time Guarantee (SLA)
- Emergency & Off-hours Remediation available
- Full Ticketing System with prioritization, transparency, and accountability
- Los Angeles based Support Team
Existing Silverleaf customers can login to our Help Desk and submit a new request, look up previously solved or pending requests, and more!
How can I get Support Service?
Learn more about our IT support & maintenance plans: PRIME I.T. for Business