PRIME I.T. for Business
Get a team of local IT experts at your service for a simple monthly premium.
PRIME I.T. is a unique managed IT services solution for L.A. small businesses, who are looking to outsource some (or all) of their company’s information technology (IT) management duties.
CORE services include:
- Anti-virus & Malware Protection: We make sure that your computer desktop and laptop workstations are safeguarded from malware and other threats.
- Software Updates & Patch Management: We regularly monitor for out-of-date systems, and deploy software patches and updates for maximum compatibility and security.
- Secure Remote Access: Our advanced remote access software enables your employees to work from home instantly and keeps your business secure.
- Remote Support: Our agents can access a user’s computer over an Internet connection to do one-on-one troubleshooting & remediation of tech problems.
- Email, Phone, Web, & Chat Support Channels: No matter which channel you choose, our agents will respond to your request quickly.
- Response Time: Our agents will respond to all requests within one (1) hour or less.
- Network Devices: We maintain & support all of your network devices such as your firewall, router, switches, printers, and wireless access points.
- Documentation & Reporting: Our advanced inventory software keeps accurate records of your IT infrastructure, software licensing, hardware warranties, and up-to-date IT reports are available upon request.
- Vendor Liaison: We serve as the single point of contact with your other technology-related vendors, including Internet Service Providers, website hosting, domain registrars, and telephone/VoIP company.
- Password Vault: We protect your administrative passwords and follow security best practices when accessing your critical systems and data, and keep full auditing trails and access records to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Strategic Consulting & Planning: We help you plan upgrades for your critical IT systems, and align IT strategy with overall strategic business goals.
(Click a service to learn more)
Starting at $299/mo
With PRIME I.T. we’ll take care of supporting and protecting your computers, users, and data – so that you can focus on your business.
(Form takes 5-10 minutes to complete)
Frequently Asked Questions
Silverleaf PRIME I.T. for Business is a unique managed IT service provider (MSP) solution designed for small businesses located in the Los Angeles area.
You can think of us as your company’s local “outsourced IT department”. We provide fast & reliable tech support, professional hardware & software management, and advanced security & protection for your business – all at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally associated with MSPs and freelance techs.
Every business is unique, so your answer will depend on many factors such as business size, technical complexity, internal IT expertise, regulatory compliance requirements, and system up-time specifications.
We find that businesses with at least 10 users or more tend to reach a level of size and complexity (as well as a level of dependence on 100% up-time) to justify investing in a professional IT management service.
No. While a ‘break/fix’ service may be acceptable for some very small businesses, we believe that the best way to ensure that your company’s IT systems run smoothly is through proactive, ongoing management and care of your critical IT systems – and with fast & effective support for your users.
We also believe that our billing model and pricing practices should be closely aligned with our goal of making sure your business enjoys as close to 100% up-time as possible.
In other words, we don’t make money when your tech breaks – that’s because our goal is to prevent tech breaks from happening in the first place!
New clients may start with a 30-day “Trial”, and are not required to sign a long-term contract right away.
We understand that engaging a new IT service company can feel like a complex and painful process. That’s why we start with a 30-day Trial: over the course of the Trial period, we’ll get to know your company, and you’ll learn how we operate as your outsourced IT department. We start by gathering as much information as we can about your IT environment with a professional network assessment, meet with your users to understand their workflow, and collect technical specifications to begin building our “map” of your IT systems.
Finally, we’ll provide detailed reports on your current IT status, make recommendations for possible changes or hardware/software upgrade projects, and provide an updated quote for ongoing monthly service. If you don’t think PRIME I.T. is the right fit for your business at the end of 30 days, you may cancel service for any reason – no strings attached!
Our pricing for ongoing IT support, maintenance, and management service is determined by the number of users, the number of computers, and the number of locations in your business, combined into a predictable monthly premium.
The monthly premium includes help and support for your company’s end users via phone, email, or chat, plus 24/7 access to our Help Center.
The monthly premium also includes regular maintenance and management for your existing hardware and software systems, as well as full hardware and software inventory, quarterly business reviews, strategic project consulting, and monthly reporting.
Not included: any new software and/or hardware purchases, moves, adds, or changes (which we refer to collectively as “Implementations”) are not included in the monthly premium, and are instead quoted and billed separately as one-time project fees.
(Some service limitations and additional fees may apply if your IT environment contains legacy software applications that are unsupported by their vendors, and/or hardware devices that are out-of-warranty. Please contact us for details.)
In general, whenever you add users and/or computers to your business, your monthly premium will increase.
If you subtract users and/or computers, your monthly premium will decrease.
How much could you save on managed IT services? Get an instant quote
What is your company’s cost of IT-related down-time? Try our Down-time Cost Calculator
Still have questions? Contact Us