If you’ve ever tried to get IT support for your small business, you know that it can be hard to find help that is reliable, affordable, and professional.
Small business IT is unique, so we’ve developed a unique process for consistently delivering outstanding customer service and reliable IT solutions that are specialized for you.
We make IT easy. How do we do IT? Our process consists of a few basic steps.
Step 1: Consultation
We start with a FREE phone or in-person consultation to:
- Meet with you to learn your business needs and wants
- Evaluate current system strength and limitations
- Schedule a Proposal appointment
Step 2: Proposal
With information gathered from your consultation, our engineers create a custom multi-option Proposal that accounts for all of your needs and wants. Their process includes:
- Sourcing all hardware, software, and peripheral equipment necessary
- Rough system design
- Guestimation of labor hours
We meet and select the best option for your business. Depending on the option selected, a deposit will be required prior to creation of the scope of work.
Step 3: Planning
Once the deposit has been received, our engineers will create a scope of work with expected timelines.
- Scope of work – a clear communication document between Silverleaf and the client that outlines responsibilities for both parties, hardware/software/peripherals, and timeline responsibilities. This document establishes required down times and hours of Project Implementation
- Purchase new hardware, software, and peripheral equipment
- If necessary, a planning appointment with the client may be scheduled for larger Projects
Step 4: Implementation
Once your Project Plan and hardware are ready, we schedule the start of your Project Implementation. Implementation typically takes 3-10 days to complete (depending on the complexity of your Project) and involves planned downtime, making changes to your systems, and hardware/software testing.
Step 5: Support & Maintenance
We never “set IT and forget IT”! Once your Project is completed, you can use our managed IT services which includes:
- Guaranteed fast response
- 24/7/365 network monitoring
- Remote & on-site support access
- Maintenance, updates, network monitoring, vendor/password management, anti-virus licensing, cloud app management… and more!